Refined looks in a simple frame.
Slim tapered arms and a tightly padded back make Digby feel roomy even in smaller areas. Its exclamation-point arm is finished with a tall tapered leg to add visual height, and the tight back enhances the architectural feel of this style while offering surprising comfort. Various seating configurations make the Digby sectional ideal for relaxing with company in any-sized room.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.
- Optional contrasting welt
- Blue Steel Spring units
- Attached back cushions
- Reversible luxury seat cushions (plush and extra-firm luxury cushions are also available)
- Square accent pillows with zipper closures and fiber filling (custom options are available; standard pillow quantity varies depending on components used in a configuration)
- Florentine wood finish (all wood finish options are available)
- Connecting clips secure sectional pieces together.
- Careful tailoring of all fabrics reflects matching of all elements except outside back panels and welts.
- Coordinating Digby cocktail ottoman is available.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.