Even commercials are more tolerable when you're relaxing in the plush comfort of this six-piece sectional seating group. You'll love the luxury of its two power recliners on each end that feature power headrests. Between those, you'll find an armless recliner, an armless chair, a corner wedge and a multifunctional storage console with cupholders.
This model can be operated cord-free and placed anywhere in the room without proximity to an outlet with the addition of a FreeMotion ® cordless battery pack. Find out more.
(1) MSPA#810-OYS Manual Armless Recliner
(1) MSPA#811LPH-OYS Power Left Arm Facing Recliner
(1) MSPA#811RPH-OYS Power Right Arm Facing Recliner
(1) MSPA#840-OYS Armless Chair
(1) MSPA#850-OYS Corner Wedge
(1) MSPA#860-OYS Entertainment Console with USB pop-up
Material: 70% Polyester, 30% PU (W)
This item is also available in:
Black, Chocolate, Haze
- Can be operated cord-free and placed anywhere in the room without proximity to an outlet with the addition of a FreeMotion ® cordless battery pack. Find out more.
- Can be operated cord-free and placed anywhere in the room without proximity to an outlet with the addition of a FreeMotion cordless battery pack.
- P2: Power seat and headrest provide stress-relieving comfort
- Features intergrated USB charger with IntelliSwitch technology that automatically senses and turns off its power draw
- Gorgeous high-performance cover inspired by the look of leather and featuring a 3-year warranty
- Wall-hugger design maximizes placement options, even in tight floorplans
- Decorative topstitiching in contrasting threads adds eye-catching character
- Extra-wide, pillowy armrest provides effortless stress relief
- HOME button returns recliner to original upright position
- 3-year Limited Warranty on the cover, frame, springs, mechanism and motor while the seams and cushions are warranted for one year
- Chaise-style footrest delivers continuous leg support
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.